During the last three years, DAS Solutions has witnessed significant growth, more than tripling our sales and number of clients. Our current team is composed of friendly, dedicated, and experienced business development professionals who understand how important their role is for the future of our company. We want to expand our sales team with 2 junior members.
We seek a proactive, motivated, open-minded, and hardworking persons to join our sales team and hit the ground running. We look for enthusiasm, curiosity, creativity and desire to grow along with our company.
- Completed university degree (preferably with a IT/business/management background).
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken) -- This is crucial, and will be tested.
Will be an advantage:
- Previous work experience/internship in a similar role for an IT company
- Working knowledge of other languages of the EU
- Studies completed abroad!
- Prospecting new clients in specific markets
- Working with CRM and nurturing leads from one phase to the next
- Sending email campaigns
- Performing phone and Skype calls
- Managing documentation with new and existing customers
- Complete personal Sales Targets
- Attractive salary and commissions
- Professional training and career development
- Excellent opportunity to work with international partners and clients on a daily basis
- Young and friendly team
- Amazing view from the office 🙂
- Other additional bonuses
Please send your CV to email@example.com, noting which position you are applying for. This job is full time, based in our office in Chisinau, Moldova.
All Job Offers
We are seeking the right person to join a dedicated project team. The project regards a debt management system for German municipalities, and it has a lot of business logic involved. Read more.
This is a great opportunity to move your career to the next level, especially because the person we select for this position will become a Team Leader for all our future mobile development activities. Read more.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with individuals at all levels of a matrix organization. The candidate will have a deep ... Read more.