Companies are looking for a strategic partner that provide software platforms which impact their day-to-day business workflows and will positively affect their bottom line.
Mobile applications used in business improve the workflow inside the company, and have a beneficial impact on customer service and customers’ loyalty. More and more small and mid-size businesses understand the mobile trend and the fact that they need more than a website and a profile on social networks. Customers are overloaded with information and you need to add value to catch their attention and win their affection.
Mobile applications used in business are a necessity, because they can:
• provide customer service (e.g., banking or shipment tracking apps)
• give value added benefits (e.g., retail apps can use a reward program)
• bring convenience (airline apps allow you to change your flight or buy another ticket quickly)
• send push notifications to let your customers know about a promotion you are running
• bring additional revenue (your company can sell the premium version of the application)
• accelerate mundane tasks
• provide access to information when the employee is not in the office (e.g., access to CRM and databases).
A survey conducted by Canvas has shown that employees used from 1 to 5 business mobile applications in their work in 2014, while in 20% of the companies surveyed, employees used more than 10 apps in their work. Canvas has found that companies are saving a lot of money by using mobile applications that reduce manual processes. Also they have found that signature and image capture are the most popular features in business.
There are many mobile applications used in business, however if a process has to be simplified then it is close to impossible to find an application for that in an app store. In this case you need a nice and intuitive custom application developed with your process in mind. Let’s say it takes a lot of time to do a certain task, because the employee has to be outside the office and has to fill in a lot of vital, accurate information once he or she is back. If the task is completed on the go then the information stays error-free and it takes less time to complete the task. If your staff uses a custom enterprise application, then you will outperform your competitors.
Your business can streamline business processes, eliminate paperwork and make your customers loyal. Contact us to get an estimation for your custom mobile app.