The average smartphone user might think that SMS communication is either outdated or dead. It may seem that way taking into account the plethora of apps that bombard us with notifications, messages, updates on a daily basis. But this is not the case when it comes to communication between businesses and customers. SMS has proven to be the most effective and most resilient tool for B2C and B2B marketing. In fact, customers are much more likely to read a text message than an update from an app. One major reason is that it is really hard to ignore a SMS message as it comes straight on your screen (as opposed to becoming a ubiquitous notification in the corner of an app). Keeping this in mind, a SMS gateway platform is a solution that allows one to send thousands of messages per second to your customer base.
A SMS gateway platform is suitable for a range of operational tasks and it will help your business stand above the crowd. A couple of advantages of a SMS gateway:
- A SMS gateway can be used for advertisement campaigns, reminders, updates, verification procedures.
- Mobile originated SMS are used for subscriber responses to advertising, radio/tv broadcasts, contests, confirmations.
- You can schedule SMS campaigns to be sent during the time that will drive more engagement.
- You can personalize messages so that they look more relevant to the recipient.
Marketing your services and products with the help of a SMS gateway platform is going to bring your communication with customers to a more personal level. Also it is going to show you real-time results, because the platform will give you the opportunity to analyze:
- How many people received your message;
- How many subscribers responded to your campaign;
- What the responses were;
- What kind of campaigns work best and what sort of campaigns don’t work that well;
- How many recipients unsubscribed; among others.
SMS marketing can help create engaging campaigns, reinitiate relationships with old customers, and drive traffic to your website and social media pages.
A SMS gateway platform can be easily integrated with your marketing and notification activities. It offers you the possibility to get your message across in a world where customer’s attention span has drastically decreased. If you are not using SMS to reach your customers, you are losing a simple and effective tool to increase sales and your brand’s exposure. Contact us today to discuss our SMS Gateway and solution for your business.
DAS Solutions Team.